
We went with Keoni to Xtreme Sushi on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, I couldn't eat anything raw but a bowl of teriyaki beef, miso soup and ice cream. It was delicious! As for Mark, he finally get to enjoy his favorite rolls of salmon and tuna because he patiently waited so long that I thought my husband deserves a free pass for the evening. LOL
2 comments:
Hey guys. If you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com you can pick a background and it tells you how to put it into your blog. How are you doing? Mark, have you found another job yet? We miss you guys. Hope all is well!
Thanks for the blog design link. Everything is going good here. The baby is moving alot now and I'm growing bigger everyday. LOL. How are you guys doing up there? It's snowing right now and I'm enjoying it. ;-)
Post a Comment