Waking up in the morning hearing this...
Ryu: I aunt owl, I aunt cee-all, I aunt elk, I aunt Disney, I aunt "UP"!
Me: Okay, we will read your Owl book, eat cereal with milk then watch your Disney Baby Einstein show and the movie "UP"...
Ryu: And cake! Lifted his arms up in the air smiling
LOL. I love this boy! During naptime, he would want to read his owl book and pat it gently before going to sleep. ;-)
Ryu: I aunt owl, I aunt cee-all, I aunt elk, I aunt Disney, I aunt "UP"!
Me: Okay, we will read your Owl book, eat cereal with milk then watch your Disney Baby Einstein show and the movie "UP"...
Ryu: And cake! Lifted his arms up in the air smiling
LOL. I love this boy! During naptime, he would want to read his owl book and pat it gently before going to sleep. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment